Thursday, August 2, 2012

Lansinoh

I have been exclusively pumping and then bottle feeding my daughter for months now. I have used your breastmilk storage bags and have loved the bags very much up to this point. They are the cheapest bags I can find and work just as well as all the other more expensive brands. Lately though, when I have been defrosting milk that I have frozen, I have found holes in multiple bags resulting in leaking as the milk defrosts and the worry of unsanitary milk. Since I use the frozen milk in the order I freeze it, and these holes are being found in bags that I defrost close to one another, it is likely that there was a problem with a box of bags that I purchased several months ago. Your website states that will replace defective products. I would appreciate it if I could get a replacement box of storage bags to compensate for the bags that had holes in them. Thank you for helping to remedy this situation. Again, thank you for making storage bags of high quality but lower cost available.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Auctions for free stuff at Listia.com