Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Lansinoh Reply


First I would like to apologize to you for the unpleasant experience you are having with our Milk Storage Bags.  Unfortunately this sounds like a manufacturers defect and I would like to thank you very much for notifying us of this problem.  I can only imagine how frustrating and disappointing this must have been for you.  This company was founded over 20 years ago by a breastfeeding mother for the sole purpose of supporting breastfeeding and I am so sorry that one of our products has not only failed to make things easier for you but has created quite the opposite.  It takes an enormous commitment to breastfeed, even more of a commitment to provide breastmilk in your absence.  To know that a product of ours has challenged you even further is a terrible thing for you and for all of us here at Lansinoh.

Do you by chance still have the inspection code that would have been printed on the outside of the white pouch?  

I would like to compensate you somehow for your loss, we can get a new supply of bags sent to you or if you prefer, a refund.  Again, I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and if you have any questions or if I could be of any further assistance please feel free to contact me.  I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Sincerely,

Kesha H., CLC
Consumer Relations
800-292-4794

 ******************************

Thank you for replying. Its nice to know there are people out there that are understanding about enormous commitment that breast feeding is. Unfortunately I do not still have the white pouch with the inspection code; I'm sure it would be helpful to you to have that information but sadly I cannot be of assistance. Thank you so much for the offer of compensation. A refund would be wonderful. Thank you for taking the time to help me with this issue.

Sincerely,

Angela Baarz

*************************************

Angela,

Thank you for your reply.  Please allow 1-2 weeks to receive the refund.

Sincerely,

Kesha H., CLC
Consumer Relations
800-292-4794

No comments:

Post a Comment

Auctions for free stuff at Listia.com