Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Breyer's Ice Cream

(Sent to Unilever)

I purchased a container of Breyer's Rocky Road Ice Cream the other day. The container was labeled "Now with 20% more marshmallow swirl." I just wanted to comment that if there is now 20% more marshmallow swirl in the ice cream, there must have been a extremely sad amount of marshmallow swirl before the 20% more was added; there was barely any marshmallow swirl in my ice cream. I didn't mind because frankly the marshmallow is my least favorite part of Rocky Road ice cream; I only bought that flavor because none of the other flavors were calling out my name. But if the marshmallow was my favorite part, I would have been exceptionally disappointed with the amount of marshmallow - especially since it had been advertised as having more than it used to. Maybe consider increasing the amount of marshmallow cream again? Or maybe my batch somehow didn't get as much as it should have?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Auctions for free stuff at Listia.com