Friday, August 17, 2012

Provo School District


                                                                                                August 17, 2012

Dear Provo City Schools,

In the mail yesterday (August 16, 2012) I received the Registration and School Information Newsletter. One of the sections in the newsletter contained information regarding Provo eSchool. It sounds like an innovative program. There was information about a Back to School Night on August 15. I was disappointed that I was invited to this event the day after it was held. Luckily my daughter is too young for this to be vital information to me, but it was disappointing to receive an invitation to the interactive overview of the Provo eSchool a day late. Please consider inviting members of the community to these events before the event is held.

Sincerely,

Angela Baarz

P.S. I am having a birthday party. You are invited. It was yesterday. Hope you can come!

***Author's Note: This letter was sent via USPS.***

No comments:

Post a Comment

Auctions for free stuff at Listia.com