Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Headlines on Jay Leno

 Not too long ago I sent in a headline to Jay Leno. I LOVE that segment of Jay Leno; it's my favorite. I've always wanted to find something worthy of mailing to Jay Leno. Well, as luck would have it, not only did I find something I felt should be sent to Jay Leno, but the people in charge of picking the Headlines for the segment felt that my ad was worthy of being aired. It's very exciting to me! Here is a picture of the ad I sent in and also a link to where you can watch the segment of the show. My ad is about 52 seconds into the video clip.




See the clip of the show here:

2 comments:

  1. That's AWESOME! I just got that Seagull book flyer yesterday and Dean and I were laughing about the 2 piece puzzle!

    So did they let you know it was going to be on it, or did you just happen to be watching and saw it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They didn't let me know it was going to be on the show; probably too much work to contact people. But I told my mom to watch for it in case mine was picked. And when it aired, she called and I was able to watch it in my timezone; I probably would have forgotten to watch for it if my mom hadn't called.

      Delete

Auctions for free stuff at Listia.com