Thursday, September 20, 2012

McDonald's - yet another letter

I was all excited to go to McDonald's today to get a happy meal with a Paul Frank toy. I was soooo sad when I got home and my toy was a lame Victorious toy from months ago. I know I am an adult and happy meals are mostly meant for kids, but I wanted the Paul Frank toys and that was my entire reasoning for ordering a happy meal. But instead of getting the toys that are currently being promoted, I got one from May. Had I known that I would be getting an old toy, there is no way I would have ordered my happy meal to begin with or had even gone to McDonald's for lunch at all.

***Author's Note: No judging me for ordering a Happy Meal... and then being disappointed for not receiving the current toy... and then writing a letter about it. I'm a little embarrassed about it, but to keep the blog genuine, I had to post it even if it makes me look a little juvenile....okay, a lot juvenile.***

No comments:

Post a Comment

Auctions for free stuff at Listia.com