Thursday, September 6, 2012

University Mall

To Whom It May Concern:
I was at University Mall today with my 9 month old daughter and was disappointed at the lack of accommodations for mothers with young children. First, the south side doors that we entered through were labeled with the handicapped symbol that indicates there is a button you can push to open the doors automatically. However, I was unable to find a button to push. I had a stroller to push through the doors and opening doors and pushing a stroller at the same time is tricky. I suggest double checking that the buttons to open mall entrances and exits are present and functioning - maybe I'm just blind? Second, the restrooms near the playground area had no changing table. The counters were big enough to change my daughter's diaper on, but if someone else had been in the bathroom at the same time as we were, there would not have been room for everyone at the counter. It would be nice if changing tables were installed at least in the restrooms by the play area. Thank you for considering my suggestions.
Sincerely,
Angela Baarz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Auctions for free stuff at Listia.com