Friday, January 11, 2013

Pampers (and Reply)

 Letter to Pampers:

I've been using a package of Pampers sensitive wipes for the past couple of days and there is one thing that I quickly noticed. When I pull a wipe out of the package, almost always a second or a third wipe tags along; I am unable to pull just one wipe out. I don't know if this is normal with these wipes (I haven't had any problems with other Pampers wipes - just the sensitive ones) or if this is an oddity that just happened to find its way to my changing table, but it is highly inconvenient. When I have a baby on a changing table with her diaper off and poo exposed, the last thing I need is wipes sticking together when I already only have one hand free because the other hand is keeping baby hands away from the mess. Just wanted to bring this to your attention so you can continue to improve your products and provide quality to your customers.

 ********************

Reply from Pampers:

Thanks for contacting Pampers, Angela.

I’m sorry you’re having trouble getting your Pamper Sensitive wipes to dispense correctly. It may help to know all of our wipes are in One-Ups dispensers. To ensure the wipes dispense properly, it’s important for them to be placed in the tub correctly and not upside down. Please check to see if the wipes are folded into one another with the bottom flap of the wipe tucked into the next wipe. If they are, the next wipe will be pulled into the opening when the top wipe is removed. If not, you may need to flip the stack of wipes over. In case you forget, we include instructions in each refill pack.

We appreciate your bringing this to our attention and I’m sharing your comments with the rest of our team. Since your satisfaction means a great deal to us, I’m also sending a coupon good towards future purchases of Pampers Wipes. You should receive them via postal mail within the next 2-3 weeks.

Hope this information helps!
Resha
Pampers Team


***********************

Side note: Can you say condescending response?? I know how to work a package of wipes. They basically blamed me for the wipes not working correctly. I just use the refill packages as they come - I don't open the pack and place the wipes into a tub. So if the wipes are upside down it is a manufacturing thing. I was quite insulted by this response; they think the problem is my fault. And on top of that they over-explained how to "fix" the problem as if I'm the baby getting my diaper changed instead of the mom changing the diaper. Couldn't they just apologize and say they will look it? For rude!!

1 comment:

  1. I must say, I (like you) love Pampers and use them all the time, and I (like you) have noticed this phenomenon with the wipes before. But I (unlike you) buy the refills. So I AM the problem... and I have NEVER seen instructions on how to properly re-load the wipes to avoid this... although now I will start switching the stack when this happens!
    Thanks - I'm leaving more informed than I was 2 minutes ago! :)

    ReplyDelete

Auctions for free stuff at Listia.com