Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Twix

Dear Left Twix,
I have been contemplating for a while now which twix - left or right - to whom I should pledge my loyalty. I was on the fence until I opened a package with a lopsided left twix. Obviously, left twix is the inferior of the two and employs sloppy techniques resulting in subpar candy. I shall forever be a right twix lover. Thank you for helping me make my decision through your poor quality control.

Dear Right Twix,
I have been wondering for a while now which twix - right or left - to whom I should give my devotion. I was undecided until I opened a package with a askew left twix. Obviously, left twix is the lesser of the two and employs careless methods resulting in shoddy candy. I shall always be a right twix idolizer. Thank you for helping me make my judgement through your superior methods.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Auctions for free stuff at Listia.com