Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Burger King/Wendy's/McDonald's

Dear Burger King,
I just wanted to say that I am saddened by the change of your new fry recipe. I miss the crispyoutsidesoftinside fries that made your fries the best of the fast food chains. Sadly your new recipe is not up to par. You have lost my loyalty to McDonald's.
Sincerely,
Angela Baarz

************************

Dear Wendy's,
I just wanted to say that I am saddened by your change to natural cut fries. I miss the old fries immensely. Potato peelers were invented for a reason and I feel like "natural cut" is a fancy way of say "we are too lazy to take the skins off." You have lost my loyalty to McDonald's.
Sincerely,
Angela Baarz

************************

Dear McDonald's,
I just wanted to say thank you for not changing your fry recipe. Your competitors Burger King and Wendy's have recently changed their fry recipes and I no longer enjoy the fries of your competitors. You have the tastiest of the fast food fries and I hope you do not follow behind the others and change your fries into a lesser version. Burger King and Wendy's have lost my loyalty and McDonald's is now the sole owner of my fast-food-french-fry-loyalty.
Sincerely,
Angela Baarz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Auctions for free stuff at Listia.com