Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Pop Weaver

I was highly disappointed today to discover that there are now only 22 bags of popcorn in a box instead of 24 and that the bags are smaller, and yet the price is the same. I find this an insulting and rude thing to do to your customers. Also, a max of 350 characters in the comment field is also insulting and rude. I'd say more but I have run out of

***Side note*** I was quite surprised at the 350 character max on the website. With all of the letters I write (most of which are sent through company websites), it was quite odd to be given such a small character limit. I was going to say a lot more including how much I love their popcorn, how I like the oil they use that makes the popcorn less fattening and how cost effective it has been (up to now - I'll have to research if it's still the best value for me). But I guess they didn't want my positive comments; they wanted me to get straight to the point of complaining. Their loss.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Auctions for free stuff at Listia.com