Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Village Inn

I was absolutely and completely disappointed with all aspects of my lunch. I think the best way to describe this would be in a list:

1) Took a LONG time to get a highchair for my daughter.
2) No napkins and we never got any napkins. 
3) We didn't know who our waitress was. A couple of girls came up to us right at first, but neither one really took charge or ordered our drinks and they barely even greeted us.
4) To a LONG time to just get our drink order. Then a long time again to get our food order. Then a long time to get our food. 
5) Was offered drink refills only once; we would have liked two or three more refills than we were offered.
6) When I ordered my food, I told the waitress that I wanted a slice of pie with my combo lunch special, but that I wanted it at the end of the meal. She never brought me pie; never asked if we wanted pie; never ever talked to us again after giving us our food. 
7) My lunch was SUPER TINY. I ordered the pick two lunch special with half a sandwich and soup. The soup size was TINY TINY TINY. I knew I was ordering half a sandwich, but my sister ordered the BLT with fries, she paid less for it, and got WAY WAY WAAAAY more food than I did. What's with that?? I left the restaurant hungry.
8) The waitress gave us the check REALLY early and then never talked to us again. Which made it difficult to get my pie that I wanted. 
9) The pie came at a discounted price when ordered with my lunch combo, but three staff members had no idea what I was talking about.
10) Had to order my pie to-go because we couldn't get our waitress over to RE-ORDER it. 
11) When I did order the pie to-go, it took a long time for them to ring up my check and get the pie.
12) I have never had worse service in my life. I am not exaggerating even the slightest when I say that the service was the worst I've ever experienced. I would appreciate an apology. Thank you.

************************************

I did receive a reply with the request for more information and such. After over a month of very sporadic communication on their part, the issue was eventually resolved and I was given 2 vouchers for free entrees.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Auctions for free stuff at Listia.com