Thursday, July 19, 2012

Pizza Hut

Dear Pizza Hut,

I was very disappointed with the stuffed crust pizza that I ordered tonight. The first thing I noticed while eating my pizza was that it smelled odd. My best guess as to the cause of the smell was raw dough. The pizza was also undercooked (which is why I suspect the dough as the source of the smell). I quickly regretted my decision to order Pizza Hut instead of Papa Johns where the crust and taste is consistent.

I was also disappointed with the P'zolo. It was A LOT smaller than I expected it to be and it took several bites to get to the meat in the center. It was actually refreshing to eat the crust on the P'zolo because it tasted the way I expected the crust on my pizza to taste. But I don't plan to order another P'zolo anytime soon.

My last complaint is about the "Hut Lovers Camp". I signed up for that promotion for the first time but never received an e-mail with the code for my free stuffed pizza rollers. It made me sad. I hope this input helps you improve your pizza.

Sincerely,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment

Auctions for free stuff at Listia.com