Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Dish Network

To Whom It May Concern:
I noticed that the software on my Dish receiver has recently been updated. It is great to know that you are constantly working on your product to be the best quality you can make it. However, since the update, every time I push my DVR button on my remote, when the screen goes to the Dish On Demand screen, the option that is automatically highlighted in now "Cancel" when it used to be "My Recordings." It may sound like a small thing, but it has really thrown me off. I am used to pushing my DVR button and then "select" on the remote to go to my DVR schedule. But now I push the DVR button and then "select" results in me canceling my selection. It would be great if this could be put back to the way it was before. It doesn't make sense to me that "Cancel" would be the automatic choice since the user pushed the DVR button most likely not on accident. I just wanted to bring this to your attention so you can continue to improve the software. I think it would benefit all users if this feature was returned to its original setting and make DVR and remote usability easier and better.

Reply can be found here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Auctions for free stuff at Listia.com