Saturday, October 13, 2012

Cornbelly's

The family went to Cornbelly's Corn maze in Lehi today. It was a lot of fun. To save a couple dollars, we ordered our tickets online. When ordering the tickets, there is a place to put where you heard about Cornbelly's. Ryan wrote this response:

I had a vision of two paths one lead to tree with a plaque that said Cornbelly’s. The other path lead to a tree that had a plaque reading "Eternal doom". I took the path to the Cornbelly's tree. I partook of the fruit and it was exceedingly good like unto sweet nectar. I watched others go down the path to eternal doom. I heard their agonizing screams of torment, and my soul was harrowed up for their pain. But the pain was fleeting as an overwhelming sense of love and peace filled every fibre of my being as I partook of the Cornbelly fruit. I awoke renewed, full of vigor, with a song in my heart. A song that started soft and low like a whispering child, and then rose with crescendo, overtook my whole being. That song pierces my soul to this day, “C-O-R-N, B-E-L-L-Y-S. I know deep in my personage that I must bring me and my whole family to the light that is Cornbelly’s.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Auctions for free stuff at Listia.com