Thursday, January 3, 2013

Red Robin

***I did an online survey after my most recent visit to Red Robin. Under comments, I wrote this:

Bryan was one of the best waiters I have ever had. He was polite and friendly, very efficient, amazingly attentive and quick - but not so quick that we felt rushed. He made great suggestions for helping my baby daughter and brought fries out for us immediately for my daughter to snack on while waiting for the meals to come. He explained things very well - but without talking down to us. He really was the best server I've ever had. I truly wish he could be my server anytime I went out to eat.

Most amazing visit ever. I've never had a bad experience at Red Robin, but this visit was even better than the normal great service. Our server, Bryan Christensen was amazing. I felt like I was his favorite costumer ever and I'm sure he makes all of his tables feel that way too. Bryan deserves a raise!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Auctions for free stuff at Listia.com